Tuesday, May 28, 2013

a little comes for a visit~


iris is the farthest away of the littles...i miss her

she and her mama came for a visit last week

we had a beautiful sunny day so we decided to do some laundry


she had the job of hanging the napkins


she is paying close attention


i could actually feel my heart swell when i saw this picture!


as one of my friends said..."she's so sweet she makes my teeth hurt"


some of my favorite pictures are of our clothes line

it connects me to my granny & my mom

i hope one day when the little's are older and see a clothes line

they think of their nana & grampie

better yet....i hope they have their own clothes line with a basket that's just the right size for their littles

~*~

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures!!! We had a great time and can't wait to come for a visit again soon!!

    ReplyDelete